1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

West Jet Flight - Terminal 3

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by kdor78, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdor78

kdor78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our flight is with West Jet in July coming from Regina (via Calgary) and I know we will be arriving at Terminal 3. Just wondering if we are going to get our luggage at this location? or will we have to take the tram to Terminal 1 for our luggage? I did try the McCarren website but its not all that clear to me.
    Also, we plan on booking a car (an Escalade!) Where are we to meet the driver since they are supposed to be meeting us at baggage claim? What has been your experience at Terminal 3? Thanks in advance.
    ~Kat

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Terminal 3 has its own baggage claim, your luggage will be there.

For driver: they should ask what your airline and flight number are and when its expected to arrive. The driver should be outside or around the baggage claim area for your airline - they will know where to be/where to go.

3. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Make sure if you're booking a car with driver that you specify the terminal. I had a snafu with Presidential where the driver went to the wrong terminal.

4. Steve1212

Steve1212 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luggage will be in your terminal so not to worry. It is a very nice and new terminal and wasn't busy (that could be based on arrival time). I was there in January and flying West Jet again in a few weeks and hope it is Terminal 3.

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your driver

Your driver will be with a card with your name on it at the
    luggage pick up area. Look for him.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.