1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

We're Booked Too!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sharoncity, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, JetBlue had a sale and we finally booked our airfare!!! $200 RT from NYC nonstop!WooHoo! [​IMG] We paid $300 RT last year, so this was considerable savings. I also got the Venetian at $99 night for 2 nights. The offer includes $25 dining credit and $25 match play, so my effective rate is $75/night - for the VENETIAN!! :eek: Oh yeah! Then we switch over to the Bellagio for 2 nights, which we got for $139/night. Not bad for that property either!

I can't wait to go - how many days???
  2. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Jan 25, 2002
    Southeast of Sin City
    Trips to Las Vegas:

Now THAT is the way to do a Vegas trip! I'm impressed!!

Where did you find that Venetian deal??

3. sharoncity

sharoncity Guest

Mikey - We stayed at Venetian last year and got an offer in the mail. It is tied to our players card. I have to be honest - we didn't gamble too much at Venetian, so we were surprised to get the offer. But needless to say, we jumped on it! :D
  4. Ronster

Ronster Tourist

Sep 22, 2002
    New York
    I Love Jetblue as Well. Always Look to book with them whenever we take a trip. The Leather seats and your own Direct TV makes the fly time go by.
    I'm from NY as well(Long Island), and make the trip into JFK just to fly Jet Blue. We got 250.00
    RT this time. I got one way at 99.00 for taking a red eye back. I'm Flying in Aug 7th. Can't wait.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.