1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Well its official, its another Jimmy Buffet weekend in October! Fins up!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by golfnut, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfnut

golfnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After a long mental tug of war on whether to go some place with a beach or back to Vegas on vacation this Oct. I finally made the decision to go back to the land that we all love. I think that when i found out that Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers were playing MGM again it helped weigh my decision. This will be my third year in a row going to his concert in Vegas.

The only problem with it being in Oct. is that my tier credits reset and ill have to start over. Oh well, did i mention i got to go back to Vegas.

I usually stay at Monte Carlo, but had a heck of an offer threw MGM. 3 nights in a tower spa suite, $350 in resort credit, $200 in free play, two free show tickets, and limo service to and from the airport.

I ended up getting tickets for the concert threw mlife. $200 per ticket. I was a little nervous getting them with mlife because they told me they could not tell me were the seat were exactly, but that they were in the block of VIP section seats that mlife gets for the concerts. I am hoping that they are up close or on the floor at least.

Im just stocked to be going back and to have everything booked. Is there any better feeling than planning and actually booking your next Vegas trip?

Anyone else going to the Buffet concert on the 18th of Oct?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW- how great is that....LV & Jimmy Buffet!!! 2 Wins....lol. Hope you have a really great trip and please tell us all about it with a TR!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.