1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Weekend Blackjack Downtown

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by topcard, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Aug 8, 2012
    Fort Worth
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok...so, I'm going back again in a few weeks, but this time - I'll be there Friday through Monday.

I haven't gambled in Vegas on a weekend since the old Stardust days... and I've never weekend gambled downtown - ever.

So, I figured some of you would be able to enlighten me as to the best blackjack availability, times & conditions.

I'm planning to hit the El-Co when I get in Friday evening & play the two-deck game there. Mistake? Are they jammed up on Friday nights?

After Friday night, I plan on doing most of my gambling before 9pm, so, hopefully, that will give me less-crowded conditions.

Do the table minimums go up more on Fri/Sat nights than they do on other nights? I'm used to the $5 tables going to $10 - and if that's same on weekends, then great. If it's more than $10, then I can plan to end each night even earlier.

I know that I'll be able to find shoes and CSMs, but I really prefer a two deck game... (and $5 three-card poker!)

Seems like forever from now, but the flights are booked, so it counts!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.