1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Weekday Prix Fixe Menu - What is Your Opinion?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Isaac Wolkowicz, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Jan 12, 2015
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    1st post here!

I am interested in everyone's opinion of the prix fixe menu options for midweek upscale restaurants on the strip. My wife and I are visiting Vegas in the near future Monday-Thursday and we wondering if any of the nice restaurants had good weekday deals!

It does not have to just be a "prix-fixe 3-course meal" option..As an example...The Lakeside at the Wynn has a $190/person cocktail/3-course meal/show ticket.

Thanks for your thoughts everyone!
  2. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

Jun 18, 2014
    Estarios Milos at the Cosmopoliran has one of the best lunch bargains in Vegas. You can get a 3 course lunch menu for $25.15. They also have a sunset and moonlight menu for the evening for $49.

Also, most of the restaurants at Mandalay Bay have some sort of prix fixe menu. Many have Michael Jackson One menus. In particular, you may one to check out Charlie Palmer's Cut of the Week menu and Michael Jackson One menu. They are both under $50 with wine pairings.

All of the menus are available online.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.