1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

wedding wagon?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by jennelemt, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennelemt

jennelemt Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any reviews? Pics? Ideas? :wave:

I really love the idea that they come to you. Love the price.

A little about me. I hate planning lol. :Þ I don't want to do a chapel of any sorts. I am pretty sure I don't even want to do anything indoors. It will be in the summer, and I am leaning towards an after dark ceremony. I also don't like corny lol, I just get embarrassed, especially in front of people I don't know, but I like something that means something haha...Ok whatever, so I am a female. Ive searched for pics galore, and kinda like the Bellagio fountains idea...except the ones with a bunch of strangers in the pics. Maybe in front of the volcano. I'd really just like somewhere interesting, and as semi private as I can get - on the strip. I know people will be around and I am totally ok with that, but I would rather not a clustered crowd fighting for a spot to get the good view (it will be a weekday, if that helps).

Id like to say I do, and get a handful or two of some good pics. Not cheesy or fake standard "smile for the camera" pics, but funny, showing personality type pics... Then go enjoy the strip, some drinks, gamble, and the hotel room with new hubby:kiss:

It will most likely be just us, maybe a small handful of family/friends.

Help me make up my female mind??????

2. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Dans Lady

Dans Lady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. jennelemt

jennelemt Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks I will look into the flamingo, looks interesting.

I already scoured the wedding wagon website, I was hoping some folks from here had a review, or some experience with them...or some ideas about a great place to have them meet us :blowkiss:

5. fedextina

fedextina Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the wedding wagon for my ceremony on March 28. They met us at the fountains at Ceasars Palace. It was wonderful and they were amazing. Any questions feel free to ask.

6. jennelemt

jennelemt Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How long did it take start to finish? Also, were other tourists a problem for getting pics?

7. fedextina

fedextina Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was really quick, maybe 10-15 minutes tops. The wedding wagon takes photos that they will email to you. We had a friend with us that also took personal photos. The other tourists were great. Some stood and watched but at a distance. Our ceremony was early evening - 5:00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.