1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wedding wagon and outside Photographer

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by codingkw, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codingkw

codingkw Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used the wedding wagon and an ouside photographer? Is says they wont work with any other photographer, but they only take pictures of the ceremony. I want some before pictures and some around the hotel and strip, so if I have a photographer there but ask they not to interfere with the wedding wagon photographer, will they mind? It says the minister will cancer the wedding and not refund. Or is there a reasonably priced officiant that does not object to a photographer?

Time to get married and have fun
  2. loonytoony

loonytoony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to a small party wedding in July 2014 in Vegas done by wedding wagon. They want you to buy their pictures I believe is the issue. Now a few of us took pics with our phones before,during, and after the ceremony and WW didnt say anything. BTW the ceremony was nice and having a beer in one hand and fireball before and after ceremony made it a blast.

3. gtomew

gtomew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi codingkw, we used them in December of last year and I highly recommend them ,the minister is the guy who owns the company
    and his wife is the photographer. We had our 30th renewal done in front of Bellagio fountains they were patient and took their time
    with us. Also we had a lot of people taking pictures with their cameras. They were prompt and it was damn cold they were in no hurry
    to finish and waited till the fountains went off for pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.