1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wedding meal

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by missmonkeyboots, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missmonkeyboots

missmonkeyboots Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I am getting married in Vegas next August, we have 11 guests (so far) coming with us.
    We'll be there for a week before the wedding, do you think we would be better off looking for a suitable restaurant to eat in after the wedding while we are there?
    I am looking for a reasonable priced restaurant, but one where we could all sit together, being from the Uk I have no idea about any of the restaurants.
    Any suggestions would be great, thanks :)

2. smrtmom05

smrtmom05 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The World Buffet at The Rio, Haufbrauhause, The Grotto at Golden Nugget, etc. There are a large number of choices. 11 is not a huge number, so you shouldn't have too much trouble. There are parties bigger then that in most cities in the US at every major chain every Saturday night.

i am going to be having my after wedding lunch on Tuesday at the Grotto. We have 15 adults and 4 children and they were very accomidating.

3. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you better define "reasonably priced"? Do you have a number? Does that price include tax, tip and drinks?

Where are you staying?

4. missmonkeyboots

missmonkeyboots Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    smrtmom05 thanks for the suggestions, I'll have a look now, hope your wedding goes well :)
    PopMegaphone we are staying at The Luxor, we were looking at around the 100 dollars pp , hopefully including drinks and taxes, not sure if this is going to be achievable though, there are 11 of us in the group.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.