1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wedding- After Reception Dinner??

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by NoemiVegas, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoemiVegas

NoemiVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all, new to this.
    Our stay and wedding will be in October 2013.
    We are planning to do stay at Luxor and do the reception thing next door at the canterbury wedding chapel. We were thinking of having a traditional ceremony but decided thats not necessary as its goin to be kind of a small gathering of 30 ppl. Any ideas for what to do after the reception? we had an idea of Grand Lux for the food because its big portions (big people lol) and it wont totally break our pocket. Any suggestions?

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last reception I went to in Las Vegas was at the Bahama Breeze catercorner from Terrible's. They had a "Jamaaaca Mon" guitarist playing and it was really a fun time. :)

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

I think Grand Lux is an excellent idea and they have great food. I know several people have had their receptions at Maggiano's in the Fashion Show Mall. You can rent private rooms there and prepick the menu. Talk about a lot of food!! You can also use the search feature to find some other suggestions as this is a question that has been asked quite a bit, but not recently. Good luck!

4. NoemiVegas

NoemiVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea I've heard a lot of that place Maggianos and it does look like good food. but I did see the menu for it and prices aren't really in our range. Might be other options if we contact them though. And yes Google has been my bff thats how I found this place lol Thanks ! I'll keep looking

5. NoemiVegas

NoemiVegas Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh that sounds fun. Can't go wrong with live music :) thank you I will check it out

6. skinny malinky

skinny malinky Low-Roller

When I got married in Vegas several years ago, we had about 50 people at Il Fornaio in NYNY. It was pretty reasonable, they did a good job with service and everyone seemed to like the food. It's also fairly close to Luxor. Congrats and good luck.

7. FlyoverFi

FlyoverFi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we got married in 2008 we did our reception at a restaurant off the Strip. (The Tillerman, unfortunately it's no longer there - it was fantastic and they were great to work with.) We had a private room and they arranged travel to and from the Strip in two little mini-buses. (We had around 50 people total). You may want to look a little farther afield and see if someplace would be willing to organize transportation for you. FYI - we found our money went way further off-Strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.