1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Weak MGM offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bruiser1226, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruiser1226

Bruiser1226 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been going to Vegas 3 times a year fir at least 5 years straight and am platinium at MGM I had 600000 thousand points until they reset on my last trip in September at bellagio I was comped a parlor suite and 300 food and 300 free play I earned 200000 points in 4 days and I called to see what offers I had to go for the thanksgiving week and Its 3 days 100 dollars food and 200 dollars free play that don't seem right I double booked the Cosmo too as I got a great offer but it looks like MGM is really starting to skimp also last trip they used my ec for the last day instead of just coming has any one else noticed to level of treating long time players this way ?? And has anyone been getting treated better elsewhere would love some recommendation even though it looks like Cosmo may get my business exclusive for now on thanks

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay... had to work by through the post. (commas, periods, sentence endings, paragraph breaks would help)

If you earned 200,000 points on a 4 day trip, they should be offering some good stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.