1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wanted - coupons for higher end Las Vegas buffets. Have ACG and LVA coupons

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by Danny61231, Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danny61231

Danny61231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are looking to eat one buffet dinner on our upcoming trip and would really like to try one of the better ones. If anyone has coupons for some of the better Las Vegas buffets, let me know and we can make a trade. I have both the LVA and the ACG to trade from. Coupons must be good until 3/1 and valid on the weekends. Some of the buffets we are really interested in are listed below but may consider others. Thanks, Dan

Wynn buffet
    Caesars Palace buffet
    Aria buffet
    Cosmo buffet

2. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think I've ever heard of a Wynn buffet pass that was transferable. The few I've gotten were in my name. The Cosmo/United promotion for a 2-1 buffet is over now, too. For Aria, you could score a 2-1 pass playing myVegas for a week or two. And I'm not sure about Caesars. Best of luck!

3. Danny61231

Danny61231 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information VegasSchemer. It appears that you may be right about coupons like these being hard to find. I really wish I could use the MyVegas reward for the Aria buffet but they aren't good on the weekends. If anyone has any coupons like these, please let me know as I'm VERY interested in them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.