1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walking to Mandarin Oriental from Paris ...

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by acesupmike, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acesupmike

acesupmike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are heading to the Mandarin Bar after Dinner at Paris. I haven't spent much time in City Center, but the few times I have been there I find it a bit confusing to get around.

I assume the best bet is to walk down to the overpass down by PH ? Where am I going from there ?

2. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct in the first part. Walk down to PH, cross the street there, and then cross again to Mandarin Oriental.

Go down the escalator. When you get to the bottom take an immediate left and walk down towards Aria. The sidewalk will end shortly and you will head left into the lobby of MO. Simply head inside and head to the elevator on your right. The people at the desk may greet you, simply say you are going up to the bar. I think there is only 1 option for floor selection in the elevator.

3. acesupmike

acesupmike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect, thank you.

4. daywalker

daywalker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are three options in the elevator - floors 3, 8 & 23 you need floor 23.
    When you have crossed from PH towards Cosmo walk through Cryrstals if it is hot outside! It's easier that way than going down the steps and back up on the other side anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.