1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walking to In an Out Burger

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dtmk66, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtmk66

dtmk66 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever walk from the Orleans to the in and out burger? mainly is it a safe walk?

2. BlondWidow

BlondWidow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were going to walk from In N Out to the Orleans one time in the evening. We ended up walking catty-corner to the Embassy Suites and catching a shuttle up there instead (my husband tipped their shuttle driver to take us there because we called a cab but it was taking FOR-ever). It looks to be a pretty long walk, and honestly, the area didn't look too inviting from where we were standing at In N Out. Could have just been a poor perception of it from a distance, but I personally wouldn't do it.

3. riverrat44

riverrat44 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's approximately 2 miles. I would walk it in the daylight hours and not give it a second thought. However, after dark I would think twice about walking that far. That is unless you are with a group of people.

4. dede021

dede021 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I walked to Orleans from IN-Out-Burger after stopping in at Wild Wild West for a spell. We didn't know how far it was but we are both walkers. It seemed safe enough at the time, but can't remember if it was late afternoon or the evening when we did it.

5. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, I would just wait for the bus that goes along tropicana. While it is good exercise to do the walk, you have to walk under the railroad overpass along the way. it is generally a safe walk during the day but you never know at night.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.