1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walking Bellagio Spa Tower to Cosmo

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ebbinns, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebbinns

ebbinns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a way to walk from the Bellagio Spa Tower to the Cosmo without going out the LVB?

1. I could take the tram to Crystals and then backtrack

2. I could exit Bellagio from the lobby, out the walking sidewalk to the strip and then entering Cosmo from the NE entrance?

3. Any other options?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this is the best option.

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with Shifter. That's the way I would go. Once you start taking that tram, you are destined to get lost in Crystals. :)

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually there is a way and it is much easier and faster and you don't have to take a tram (because of the heavy foot traffic, from the Spa tower I find it is a much longer walk through the hotel to the front and down the long driveway to LVB.)

You just walk from the Spa Tower to Vdara (connected by that walkway near the entrance to the Tram). When you exit the VDara lobby, turn left and start walking toward Aria. On your left you will see a large silver statue that reminds me of melted toy jacks....there is a staircase there (and elevator)and once you go downstairs, Cosmo is right there. It is a short walk to the entrance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.