1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Walk up limo at airport. Price and experiences, please.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Dancemom, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked limo service from airport to hotel several times (Presidential and Bell Trans) but last year, after a delay in getting off the plane when the door was stuck closed for like 20 minutes, it cut into my limo time as they start the clock when you land, I decided that I would rather walk up and get a limo to get the full hour and be able to stop at the welcome sign and a quick stop for water and snacks for the room for my upcoming trip. Any experiences with this, rough price for an hour (yes, I know to tip on top of that) and particular company I should look for? Thanks in advance.

2. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There will be both town cars and limos in the line. If it's just you, a town car may be sufficient. They are typically in the $40-50 per hour range. Limos will start in the $60 range and go up, depending on size. You can also try to negotiate with the driver if you're so inclined, especially if it's not a busy day.

Return to Sky Suites
  3. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you. There will be 2 of us, so it won't matter which car. Do you recommend a particular company for walk ups? I assume they are mostly the same, but thought I'd ask.

4. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For walk up limo or towncar you just go to the appropriate line and get in the next one available (much like taxis).

HOWEVER, if you want a particular company, go to the line and walk down the line until you see the company that you want. Tell the driver that you are requesting him and he will walk you to the pay counter and verify that YOU DID request him - this is to make sure that the limo drivers aren't cutting in front of other drivers by approaching you.

The prices are generally on the window so you know what you are paying.

You also pay before hand.

We did this with Presidential and paid $80 for a limo and $20 for a tip - there were 3 of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.