Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Dr Nostron, Oct 17, 2016 at 8:00 PM.
Easy to walk here? Specifically from Cosmo
yes a few minutes
Google maps says it's about a 0.8 mile walk, one way.
Thanks - I saw where it was close - just really confirming it was pedestrian friendly
Very pedestrian friendly. Only one stop light crosswalk to navigate, I think. It should go like this:
1. At Cosmo, take escalators up to 2nd level.
2. Exit by the 2nd level Cosmo shops to the walkway over Harmon Ave towards the Aria
3. Under the big Aria sign and enter the Crystals shopping mall
4. Keep to the left past the Luis Vuitton and Fendi stores
5. Exit the mall next to the Gucci store towards CityCenter Place / Mandarin Oriental
6. Cross the Aria driveway on the pedestrian overpass
7. Left at the end of the overpass, down the stairs / escalator toward the Strip
8. Sidewalk along the Strip, and you'll cross Park Ave at street level next to Diablo's Cantina
9. Look to the right and you'll see the Arena!
Or you could take the free tram from Bellagio to Monte Carlo en you are almost there.
thers a shorter way cutting thru aria right too the venue thru monte carlo and u don't deal with pedestrian traffic
Separate names with a comma.