1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker VP@ Cosmo suggestions

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by FuzzyDiceCraps, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps Low-Roller

Jul 6, 2015
    All this talk of Cosmo on the boards lately has me thinking I need to go check it out. Where is the best place to play VP at Cosmo? Both for games and drink service.

I can play about any game, but I normally play at the .50-$2 denomination level. ($2.50 - $10.00 / hand)

Any suggestions welcomed!!
    Grazie Gifts, Fourth trip this year. (7 nights)
  2. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Sep 23, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    The paytables at the bars do get better at the $1 level. For example I know 7/5 Bonus vs 6/5 at .50 level or .25 level. I am sure other games go that way as well (though not 100 sorry).

Chandelier and Queue do not do drink tickets like Bond, CliQue (I think) and the new book bar (again not sure but bartender said they would)

If you do play at a bar with tickets first one is free, ticket comes at 15-20 minutes of continuous play. So playing a hand and then dicking around a bit will hurt you. If you wanna do that go to the first two bars. They will give you anything off the menu and are really liberal with pours and liquors so don't worry about that.

On the floor the drink service is good but spotty in some areas. The area by CliqUe is usaully good, also good eye candy at night (if you are into eye candy) or great for drunk people watching anyway. Sorry I do not know those levels I usually play .25 on the floor.

Hope it kinda helps.
    Downtown - Wanker Returns after baby!
    Wanker Returns After Baby
  3. Timchuk

Timchuk Tourist

Jan 31, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have 0.10 100 play BP 99.17% 50 bucks a hand which I think is decent for the strip.
  4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Jan 21, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the non-progressive bartops get better at dollars for all games by one "notch". The progressives do NOT. So I don't recommend playing the dollar progressives unless the Royal is at least $6000. Never took a good look at the floor, but I assume single line dollars there are the same way. Full pay is unlikely. 7/5 Bonus with Double STP for quarters (98.51%) of course.

I think Ultimate X is 9/5 DDB there too at some denominations, which is 98%+ with the right strategy. 8/5 DDB Ultimate X strategy. Hold Aces Full at 9/5 DDB Ultimate X.

Yep, and not all 50 lines are needed to bet 5 per line.

And for drink service, it's been spotty for me. I also like craftier beer which you can't get from a CW.
  5. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Aug 24, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    9/5 STP DDB can be had at $1 on the floor. There's a shiny new machine or two (or at least there was over NYE) just to the east of CliQue...if you can handle the god-awful music coming out of that place! I'm almost certain you can play 1 hand...but I do enjoy the occasional cocktail so I suppose I could be mistaken.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.