1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker VP at Monte CArlo

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by ski37, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ski37

ski37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking at VPfree2, it says the only playable video poker at Monte Carlo is $5 and higher...Is it really that bad?

Also how about at the bars?

Staying 2 nights at Aria in June. It looks like Aria is better for VP?

ski

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, Monte Carlo has never really been a place for good VP paytables.

You can get full pay JoB at NYNY for a quarter, but can't use your MLife card so no points.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, the selection is pretty sparse at MC. Aria has better paytables on VP.

4. fenway68

fenway68 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was looking at VP free yesterday, Bellagio may be even better, triple play BP for as low as a 25c...and even some decent dollar BP (or BonerDelux) at the Baccarat Bar...great comp whiskies and barrel aged cocktails...

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, MC may have the most unremarkable selection of VP in the entire MGM Empire. The best game at the bars there was 6/5 bonus at the quarter level I think.

Aria is significantly better, they have 8/6 Bonus Deluxe with STP for quarters. And note that you only have to play one line in games like spin poker and STP.

If you like deuces, Mandalay Bay had some decent games for quarters according to VPFree2. Dunno if they're still there though.

6. barnaj

barnaj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great video poker/video keno bar at MC. Play it there every morning when im in vegas. Sportscenter on tv, good music and awesome bartender service. Just my opinion.
    :beer:

7. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are as of two weeks ago. One hit a natural royal for me.

I really wish there were better $1 offerings at MB though, is 9/6 JoB at a bar really too much to ask for. We ended up going over to Luxor for that.

8. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is this? When I was there, the pay tables were terrible, and the bartenders were pricks, even though we tossed a $5 in the tip jar with the first comped round. They still short-poured and didn't even make an effort at conversation. If you make weak cocktails, don't engage your customers, and have bad pay tables, I don't know why you would expect people to stick around -- or come back another time.

9. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the bartenders were okay at the MC sports bar. But I just order beer, so good service is hard to foul up. They would occasionally chat when they were free. Definitely crappy 6/5 Bonus was the best option. I was lucky enough to hit 4 aces on it though. :)

10. bobbyh

bobbyh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played at this one recently with a few friends. The paytables were crappy and fending off the hookers was annoying but we were there to consume beer and watch the NHL finals.

MC doesn't have anything worth playing VP wise; which is what I typically play. I ended up playing at NYNY on the $0.25 9/6 JOB late at night when we were back at MC.

I did find good $0.25 machines to play on at Planet Hollywood, Palms, Bellagio, and a few places downtown.

Good luck!

11. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    good VP on the Strip is hard to find anymore, sad really

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.