1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vow Renewal

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by PokerFaceNJ, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokerFaceNJ

PokerFaceNJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I both turn 50 this year and giving ourselves a wedding vow renewal as our gift to each other. Has anyone here had any experience doing this in Vegas? Who did you use? Where did you have it done?

Wife was thinking the High Roller, but their prices are pretty high. I was hoping the pop up wedding chapel was still at Cosmo, but hasn't been in a while. Also thinking of the wedding wagon, but wanted to pick a spot that wasn't so cliche (Bellagio fountains).

Would appreciate any thoughts you have on this.

Thanks!

2. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just posted the same sort of question...LOL You have quite a few more years on us though. I never thought about the High roller, how expensive
    is it?

3. CosmoGold

CosmoGold Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get a wraparound suite at the Cosmo, and they have a package where they perform the ceremony in your room.

4. PokerFaceNJ

PokerFaceNJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow...my work computers refresh real slow, so I missed your identical post...how funny!! High Roller is over $2000 for a package while I am sure the Cosmo suite would be the same. Not looking to spend over a grand for something that we just wanted to be romantic...not extravagant. Did more research on the wedding wagon and probably will go that way.

5. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get Elvis to walk her down the isle, sing 2 songs, have the ceremony and get pics for under $200. I proposed that to my wife. She must've thought I wanted to marry Elvis myself cause she told me to "go F Elvis". :)

6. Thor

Thor Beer Drinker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    https://www.bellezalasvegas.com/

got married in vegas 6 years ago (i think)...we used this little chapel...had pictures done with the strat in the background...nice...romantic (to us)...perfect.

not at all glitzy like the cosmo or high roller would be, but not trashy either

7. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just renewed our vows in Vegas in July for our 10th anniversary. We used SimpleVegasWedding.com and it cost us around $250 to get Elvis to meet us at the location of our choosing (We picked the vegas sign @ sunset) renew our vows, and have a photographer there to take a shit-ton of pics. Elvis did the "ceremony", sang a few tunes, then stuck around for pics....We ended up buying ALL of the pics (20 included for the 250), cause they turned out so good!

After the pics and such we went to cosmo where we had a wrap around on the 59th floor and drank our asses off and ate secret pizza!

Would do it all over in a hearbeat...GREAT NIGHT!

8. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hubby and I are planning something along these lines for our 10th next year. I definitely want the "cheesy" Elvis officiant. Thanks for the info.

9. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem. ...we had an amazing time!

10. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have just over a year to plan myself. Not sure about Elvis..LOL My mother would have loved it though.

11. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a ton of MyVegas LP's (over a million) and am thinking about doing the room and wedding package for 1 - million.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.