1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vow renewal - chapel with hotel transportation?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by sjross2, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sjross2

sjross2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've received great feedback on other threads for things to do and wear to stay so I figured I'd try for some insight into where to do a vow renewal. My wife and I will be in Vegas this July and id like to surprise her with a vow renewal for our anniversary. Not looking for anything fancy as it'll only be the two of us. Drive-thru options work for me. Any recommendations for places that could provide hotel transportation too (staying at Mandalay Bay). Would like something other than a Limo (pink Cadillac or convertible?). Thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. sjross2

sjross2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just an update since it looks like this post had a lot of views but no replies which suggests others wondered the same thing but didn't have any suggestions - after looking over a TON of options, we ended up booking a "drive-thru" vow renewal from A Little White Wedding Chapel. We wanted a kitschy quick ceremony and it fit the bill (complete with a pink Cadillac). Haven't made our trip to Vegas yet (little over a week away), so I can't provide a review of the ceremony yet, but figured I'd pass along a decision in case others were looking for something similar.

3. sissydearmor

sissydearmor Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Graceland Wedding Chapel does renewals and has transportation from hotel

4. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

Chapel of the Flowers does vow renewals and is a very beautiful place to get married.

5. goldriver

goldriver Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wedding Vows

We have just come back from Vegas and renewed our vows - picked up and returned to our hotel - what a great ceremony - we went to Graceland chapel - give them a call Elvis was amazing - would love to show you our internet recording. if you email me I will give you the log in:licklips:

6. nuggetboy

nuggetboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto. :thumbsup:
    I surprised my wife with a renewal ceremony at Graceland Chapel a few years ago. I did a lot a research and determined that he was the best Elvis. He did not disappoint. He was great! I am sure he does the same shtick several times a day, several days a week, but he came off as fresh and fun. My wife still talks about it and proudly has a "Married in Graceland Chapel" bumper sticker on her car.

If you PM me, I would also be happy to send you a link to my ceremony as well. :cheers:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  7. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the OP did this in July !!

First Trip 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.