1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Viva Las Vegas Wedding Insight?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by GawdyGypsy, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GawdyGypsy

GawdyGypsy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HELLLOOO all, I have been pretty impressed with what I have seen online with the Viva Las Vegas Elvis pink Caddy ceremony they offer, does anyone have any experience with this place, did you love it hate it? Or was there somewhere you could rave to the sun about that blew your mind ELVIS style?
    SANKS for all the help!!

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

I was high on the property when I researched and wrote my Vegas chapel/wedding guidebook. I'm no longer current with the state of nuptial affairs, however.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We renewed our vows with Elvis and the pink Cadillac. It was a blast! It was as cheesy as you could imagine. We had about 30 people there and we had a retro themed party to go with it; people just dressed up from their favorite era. We handed out Elvis glasses to everyone and they wore them in the group photo with Elvis.

4. Beaker

Beaker Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married there back in 2010 and at the time their Elvis was an ordained minister (not sure if that is still the case). Overall I would have to rate the experience as fantastic. It was a super busy day and they really had their act together to keep everything running smoothly. A really nice feature is the web broadcast for anyone who can't make it.

5. Dans Lady

Dans Lady Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish you would consider doing an update! :kiss:

6. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Thank you, DL.

7. Jade88

Jade88 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married there on 6/06/06. It was hot that day, almost a hundred and twenty, busy as well. Everyone we met was super nice. It was fast, but also fun. For the price it's worth it. They stream it online and you can get a package with a CD, photos and flowers added for under 500.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.