1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VIP for Free Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by ButterflyMtn, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    heres some of there discliamers or catches.

seems like they get you in between 10-12 midnite club of there choice. if you want limo after to bad so sad or a differnt club.

my guess is there getting paid by the club per head they drop off there kinda like the cab scam at strip clubs

VIP For Free LV does not own or claim rights to any venues mentioned or listed on this site. VIP For Free is a free outside promotions service.
    Toll Free: 877-400-6996
    www.VipForFreeLV.com
    VIP For Free is a promotions company which serves Las Vegas, Nevada. All personal information received through this website is to be kept confidential. We will not sell or misuse your information. Club promotions may change weekly. If you choose multiple clubs you may be required to attend the club of managements choice first. Limousine transportation is available between 10PM and midnight on the dates specified. Limousine transportation before or after the specified times are not guar

3. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems pretty cool but I don't like the idea of not being able to choose the club I'm going to that night, except from the list they provide.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they list is just a refrence or a bait and switch with no guarentees ,thats why i posted the disclaimer.

i suggest the party busses instead that people here love sounds like a better way to get a feeling for vegas clubs.

rember your still tipping the limo driver something i assume.

5. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm actually doing the sin city club crawl this trip...see how it goes...did get the yelp discount.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't look at it, but I cab tell you that most places throwing you a free club deal is promoting certain clubs certain nights. I have been doing a thing for limo and entry to a club for $40-$50a head for groups over 4 and working well. We.get people into most clubs most nights for free, well cause its free on guestlist. I pretty much tell people on here. If you book you limos in and out and want entry to a club, most of the time just buy me a drink. On the flip side, you have to be at club at 1030. Some clubs will give ladies free drink tickets and even others will give free bottles to extremely attractive groups of ladies.

7. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Signed up for it for July. Interesting to see what gets offered. I'm kind of confused how people are suggesting this is a scam. It's a free service. Maybe you get lucky and get into a pretty good club for free or maybe all they offer if a lower end place that night but I don't think it is a scam. I would not rely on this service I would just sign up and have it as a back up plan.

8. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be trying this service in October

You do seem to need to either choose 1 club for the night, or provide your own transportation between clubs. A number of these venues have free drinks for ladies (1, 2, for a couple hours), so that is appealing for us.
    We did a club tour with a party bus in November & LOVED it--will be doing it again. They had a groupon for $50, but you could call get the same price (at least 4 girls could--I use girls loosely; we were 30-47). We met guys on the bus who bought the tickets from their booth on the street for about $100. We hit Light (LOVED it), Haze (meh) & Pure (fun!) The bus transports you & gives you free drinks between clubs. Expect to spend about $15 on a cocktail at a club.
    http://www.partytourslasvegas.com/las-vegas-a-list-nightclub-party-tour.html#.U25EaccqWos
    There are a number of these party bus vendors, this just happens to be the one we used & since we had such a good time, will probably go with them again if we can get as good a deal. The clubs they hit can vary, I guess. (see the site)

9. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to hear the review on Party Tours my buddies will be going on that in July. I would love to go to Light but I'm not holding my breath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.