1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VIP check in/upgrades MGM

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels & Casinos' started by BigWW, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigWW

    BigWW Low-Roller

    Aug 19, 2013
    San Antonio
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    My next trip is going to be my 2nd hosted trip of the year, woo hoo! (Guess that means I've donated enough)
    Limo pick up and VIP check in....which is huge as I'm not a high roller by any means. I'm a grinder. I'll play craps for 6-10 hours a day. 80% of the time I'm at the 10.00 table and the other 20% at the 25.00

    Since its with a host and not the usual corporate Mlife offer are there any chances of an upgrade? Right now Im in a grand king which is just a basic room. (not west wing thank God) I know it won't hurt to ask and I probably will even if you guys say it isn't going happen. Just curious if it's worked for anyone. I was gun shy to ask last time and graciously accepted what they gave me. The trip is at MGM and staying Friday through Monday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.