1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vinny Favarito if a FMF'r

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by 1BETSY1, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1BETSY1

1BETSY1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This guy is the new Don Rickles with a raw twist on current affairs.
    If you enjoy laughing at yourself and your not to prude, Vinny had me laughing and
    blowing snot bubbles the entire show. Well worth the see.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been thinking about checking him out next time. Regular prices are pretty high, I'll have to scope out some deals.

3. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought he was worth the half price tickets, I wouldn't pay full price.

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are usauly b1g1 free deals or like 20$ off all over vegas.plus hes on the cet free show list

5. Larry76

Larry76 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This show is always on the Caesars Diamond show list for free tix. I have seen him numerous times (whenever I bring a newbie with me). All of my guests say it was one of the more memorable parts of their trip. Material is similar from show to show, but he is so quick with the audience interactions. :thumbsup:

6. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've bought 2 VIP tix to his show before on eBay for like $20 shipped.

7. jawdad

jawdad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very funny. Just saw him this week...huge laughs. Total Rewards desk was handing out freebies (kind of). 2 free admissions with a one drink minimum per person. Same deal for Mac King.

8. LV2GAMBLE

LV2GAMBLE Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He is seriously funny!! Very crude and rude. We loved it! Saw it in December and taking SIl & BIL and a couple friends in March. I would imagine that some of the material may be similar with a slight twist to it depending on the audience, which is who he uses as his targets his humor. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Always seems so far away............
  9. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will have to wait until I get there to see what kind of deal there is. Not impressed by what I have found online. Been itching to see him. Sounds like a great time. The only negative rewards I've seen are from prudish people who didn't enjoy getting picked on.

10. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He is funny to see. He is my uncle's friend and I always go to see him when im in town. You can always get good prices to his show. He is also a great family guy outside of his shows. If you havent seen his show, go see him if you can take insults/political jokes. Its worth it.

11. AOchoa95

AOchoa95 Low-Roller

Always try to see him if I can. Took my oldest boy to see him, and he enjoyed it.

12. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw him and really enjoyed him.

You will notice that the old man who seats you will sit the "prospects" up front.

An African-American young lady got the loudest laugh when she zinged him back when he started in on her.

His put-down of a heckler was priceless.

13. BenjaminNicholas

BenjaminNicholas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's attractive.

As for being the new Rickles... NO ONE is ever going to replace Rickles. His shtick is his and anyone who tries to emulate it is doing just that: An impersonation of Don Rickles.

14. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have never laughed as hard in Vegas as I have seeing him. Everyone in the audience is fair game and if you can't take being made fun of in some way you probably shouldn't go. So far I've escaped him finding me but I know it's just a matter of time because I'll be seeing him again next month.

15. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seen him twice and will be going for a 3rd time next week. His material was totally different the times I saw him. Very funny stuff if the "F-Bomb" doesn't offend you. :cheers:

16. oldarmy

oldarmy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very funny show. I waited to get a seat in the back. It worked out he didn't pick on me or the wife. It also helped that someone sitting next to me gave him some crap. He rode that person like a pony the rest of the show. I would not hesitate to see him again. I don't think anything is off limits with this guy.. He makes you laugh. If he starts on you grin a bear it if you get upset he is going to make you the star of the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.