1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Viewing World Cup Cricket Finals 2015

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by vgslvr, Mar 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vgslvr

vgslvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could any one please tell me if and where in Vegas would they would screen the World Cup Cricket Finals 2015 to be held on Sat Night March 28 2015..How do I get in?

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would try calling Crown & Anchor. They may be your best bet, as they're 24/7, focused on non-American sports, and do show cricket. However, even though the matches aren't on that late, and it doesn't interfere with March Madness, the broadcasters were asking for some ludicrous extra fee for the World Cup this year (above and beyond what most cable/satellite providers charge for the regular cricket package), so I doubt a ton of places are going to carry it. I'm pretty torn this year... my family is part Irish, but a number of them have since emigrated to the Caribbean, so while I root for Ireland in most international sports, I root for the Windies in cricket. But the Irish team is on their third straight World Cup and claim they're going to push for full status, so I may have to really make a choice in a few years.

3. vgslvr

vgslvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback, 44inarow..Checked with Crown & Anchor..They are not showing it..BTW, both Windies and Ireland are on the outside looking in..Good Luck :)

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go, Sri Lanka! I will be back next year when the matches should be in the final round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.