1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Very specific data on Mirage Comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by mike_m235, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just finished a trip in April to Mirage. I didn't have an offer before that, but I called a host and they set me up based on play at other MGM properties.

Just got my first mailer from them after the trip today. This is new...never received a mailer from them before, so I have to believe this is a direct result of my stay. I thought I'd provide it just in case people have questions about 'if I play this much, what offer can I expect?'

During my stay, I stayed 2 nights and gambled 15 hours at an average bet of $140.

The offer I received today was 3 nights in a Mirage Suite, 2 tickets to Love, and $100 F&B, Limo to and from the Airport.

2. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds about right. The offers from individual MGM properties where you have actually played recently seem competitive whereas the corporate offers don't.

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have exactly two offers on the table from MGM properties right now -- the last two properties I stayed at. Mirage and Monte Carlo. The Monte Carlo today increased their standard offer to me, probably based on my increased play the last trip at Mirage. It was a big bump up to full RFB along with the normal offer I get for a suite.

4. finsfanscott

finsfanscott Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree, offer is in the ballpark. I typically average between 200-250/hand at blackjack, but my time is in the 3 hours/day range. My offers are for room only (not the Mirage Suite) and $100 credit. Occasionally I will get ticket offers too. Calling a host will usually add more perks. For me, I drink all the diet coke I can, so having VIP/lounge access is important, even if I take a smaller room. Need to call a host for that.

Have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.