1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Very new, started myVEGAS

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Ty, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm very new to this. Wife and I started playing myVEGAS on Facebook yesterday. We each have about 2000LP.

Do we need to link myVEGAS to MLife?

I/we had Mirage player cards about 10 years ago. I tried logging in to Mirage today. As a new register it says my email has been used. If I try to retrieve my password with the same email it does not recognize it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ty

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will need your Mlife number for redeeming rewards. If you are redeeming rewards once in Vegas, shouldn't be a problem as you could just go to an Mlife desk, get your account back and then redeem.

If you are booking a show or room, you will need to provide your Mlife number over the phone, so you may want to call Mlife first to get your account info straightened out.

3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly recommend you join one of the MyVegas FB groups. Tons of good information and fellow players to get information and help from. I think this is the largest one with over 26,000 members. They run contests all the time and give away chips for playing too.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/friendsofmyvegas/

And like cjohnson suggested, I would contact Mlife and get your card straightened out. You don't want to mess that up because they are picky about which card redeems which reward. You should each get your own card for redeeming rewards purposes, that way you can each get 3 awards at a time. You can still link them if you want for MLife purposes but separate cards for MyVegas is a better deal. Hope that makes sense.

Call 866.761.7111 or email us at [email protected]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.