1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Veronic Voices at Ballys

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by bignig135, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We weren't sure what to expect from this show, knowing only that Veronic is a vocal impressionist who has previously supported Celine Dion.
    She was absolutely fabulous and received a very well deserved standing ovation after an energetic and highly accurate performance.
    The impressions ranged from older singers such as Billie Holliday, Liza Minelli, Dolly Parton, through Annie Lennox, Britney, Donna Summer, up to Adele, Pink, Katy Perry and even Susan Boyle!
    Most of the impressions were uncanny and she is also a reasonable dancer and quite funny. This show is produced by Celine Dion and her husband and you can get cheaper tickets via Tix4 Tonite. Well worth going to see and practically every female singer you've ever heard of was skilfully imitated!

2. hrt4girls

hrt4girls Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad to hear it

Thanks for posting about this show. We have tickets for April and although I had heard some positive things, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I found tickets online through ticket master and jumped on them because she has a Thursday night show and we are leaving on Friday. We are in the second row behind the booths and are hoping to have good seats. There was a special ticket price if we used our American Express, so we ended up with 2 tickets for just over $100. Probably could have gotten them cheaper if we had waited until we were there but didn't want to chance it. Thanks again for the review. Can't wait to see the show.

3. bignig135

bignig135 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You got a really good price then, ours were $106 all in from Tix4Tonite! Enjoy!

4. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got mine for five bucks a few months ago...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.