1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Vet Checking In

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RayDay, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been lurking for a bit so thought I'd formally introduce myself. Living in SoCal I get out to Vegas 5-6x/year. 31, male... I gamble a bit but mainly interested in the action/nightlife. My go-to hotels are Cosmo and Aria depending on my Marriot/Mlife deals. I'll be posting in the appropriate forum as my trips get closer so I hope to trade advice/stories with you all! Next up Cosmo March 27-29.

If you had 48 hours in Vegas, what would you do?

- Ray

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Ray & welcome to the board!! Would love to have 5-6 trips a year....jealous! lol Can't imagine only 48 hours..... we do 6 nites twice a year and that is not enough. :) I do know it would include very little sleep...... Look forward to your posts.

3. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I go for the weekend it's typically Fri-Sun and I try to sleep 2-3 hours per night right before dinner and maybe a late morning nap too. I have the weekend trip down to a science!

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard, Ray. Sounds like you will fit right in here. I can't even imagine 48 hours in Vegas...maybe if I were younger LOL My trips are usually 5-6 nights and twice a year. If I lived closer that would be a different story!

5. hog

hog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    48 hours....

Lots of gambling the first night. Wake up hit the pool w/many drinks. Enter a poker tournament...win. Gamble the rest of the day with a show in the evening. Fly home w/ a raging hangover!!

6. RayDay

RayDay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love the enthusiasm! I'm on the other end of the spectrum in that I couldn't possibly imagine doing 5-6 (or even more) consecutive days in Vegas. I admire all of you that do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.