1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Vet But New To VMB

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ExtraE73, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExtraE73

ExtraE73 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greetings From Madison Wi - My family will be Vegas for vacation Aug. 22-27. My wife and I have been to Vegas 15 times all without the kids. We figured it would be a good time to show them what it is all about. We have a 13 year old son so that will be somewhat of a challenge. I think I have enough things planned so that he won't get bored - Hoover Dam, Atomic Testing Museum, Red Rock etc. Any advice for things to do with a teenager would be helpful.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!! Good luck & hope you win big!!!

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB. We took our son (18) last Christmas. We did Red Rock, Valley of Fire, Hoover Dam, Mt Charleston (only because there was snow), and Pinball Hall of Fame.
    Pinball was a blast. I think we bought $20 worth of quarters and played for about 2.5 hours. See post number 12 here, http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?114980-Live-TR-Dec-25-31-MSS/page2

Also, wife and son did the Mob museum downtown and they enjoyed it.

We plan take him again this Christmas and do some hiking at either Red Rock or the tunnel trails at Hoover Dam. We haven't taken him to the Car Museum at The Quad but have it on our list.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checkout Scoot City Tours and look for a Group on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.