1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

VEGAS Vacation!!! (1st timer)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by gibsrach, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gibsrach

gibsrach Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's a little about me-I am a 29 yr old mother of two- married going on ten years!
    I have NEVER been to Vegas. Ever.
    I am going in May.
    I CAN'T WAIT.
    Never had a honeymoon, so we decided for our upcoming anniversary, that we should celebrate. We've always wanted to go to Las Vegas, so now is the time!

2. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the best Vegas Forum ever:wave:(in my humble opinion)

Ahhh...to be a Vegas virgin again...so much to see. Just don't wear yourself out trying to see it all the first time. Remember to relax and take it all in and enjoy your vacation.:beer:

Any idea of where you're staying and what kind of things you want to do?

Edited to add: I saw your post under Strip Hotels and commented there:wave:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  3. vegas3

vegas3 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats! Our first time in vegas was our 14 year anniversary, so form then on we try to plan our trips around our anniversary.

Post a thread asking where to go on your anniversary and you will get a lot of great ideas. Post often, you need the minimum posts for your countdown timer(I think 50)

btw, the planning is so much fun... we have a show booked, have a few groupons, switched hotels twice and are only a third of the way done.

4. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So Exited for you! If you are comfortable sharing where you are staying, and any definite plans you have, we can all provide insight on ideas or answer questions. Enjoy your excitement and planning.. that is a HUGE part of the experience of Vegas.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Congrats on the anniversary & upcoming trip. The 1st adventure to LV is special and hope you enjoy!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.