1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Uncork'd

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by emileeash, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emileeash

emileeash Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in Vegas in May, the weekend of Vegas Uncork'd. Thinking about attending the Bellagio Block Party being held Saturday May 11th. I am just wondering if anyone has attended any of these events and what your experience was. Thanks a million!

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this several tris back. One event was a total bust, they ran out of food, lol. Second event was awesome. I would do it again. Have fun.

3. trainfan

trainfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going this year for the second time. We went in 2011 and attended the Grand Tasting - which I thought was one of the best things I have ever spent money on. We are really looking forward to going back and have tickets for the Grand Tasting on Friday Night and the Bellagio Block Party on Saturday night.

4. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the grand tasting a few years back at Caesars Palace. I belive this was just after they had finished the garden of the gods remodel. Food was excellent and saw quite a few local vegas celebs around. I would suggest getting to the event early, since I remember some of the more popular food items disappearing early.

Worth attending the event at least once.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.