1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Uncork'd - Venetian Night Market

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 44inarow, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I are going to be in town from 8-11 May, coinciding with the Vegas Uncork'd festival. She's pescetarian and I don't eat beef (though I eat just about anything else... really would love to do that pig roast at the MGM!), so a lot of stuff is out for us, but has anyone ever done the night market at the Venetian? If so, how packed does it get, and given that tickets are $140, is it worth it? Thanks!

2. Dweller

Dweller Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A very serious foodie friend of mine mentioned this to me a couple of weeks ago. He isn't a Vegas regular but he travels all over just to visit certain restaurants and certain chefs. I will be in town so if he comes we will go but I don't know what its about. Is the Venetian Night Market the same thing as Vegas Uncorked? I only see tickets for Vegas Uncorked.

How does it work? What do we do there? It sounds interesting.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Night Market is one of the events that's part of Vegas Uncork'd. Each event is separately ticketed, and they're all pretty expensive (at $140 the Night Market is one of the cheaper ones; of the still-available events, the celebrity buffet at Aria is $175 and the Pierre Gagnaire/Shawn McClain dinner at Twist is $400).

If he happens to know anything more about it, that'd be great; otherwise, if anyone here has been I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.