1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas trip Feb 14 days

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by whiskers57, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiskers57

whiskers57 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Got there feb.10th. Went to Golden Nugget for 3 comp nites. Donna won 300.00 and I 600.00 on VP at Main street. Day two no luck at the Nugget went back to MAIN STREET donna won royal flush for 1,150. Me about even. Using coupons ate very cheap at Main street and also Nugget. Day three went to poineer saloon at Good springs had some good eats a a few beers. Long weekend
    headed for the Circus hotel as we were comped three nites there and 100.00 free food. Service for drinks at VP was terrible but didnt lose too much. After that went to Cromwell comped three nites and 100.00 comp steak dinner liked our rooms and played mainly next door at the Flamingo. I lost 400.00 over the three days and Donna made a few hundred. Donna left for home and I stayed another 6 nites moving to the Luxor got 3 nites free 350 free play and 250 for food. Other 3 nites they kept me in the suite and paid 60.00 plus resort fees. on my third nite i hit 4 aces with kicker twice then four 2,3,4s, with kickers 3 times. Stayed at same VP machine then hit 2,200 royal keeping just the ace and 10 of clubs wow cleared 3,800 on same machine. The weather was great in the 70s the whole time. The only thing that sucked was the exchange on the dollar. The best deal there I thought was play VP or slots earn 50 points which only takes an hour or so and you get a free buffet at any of the following Rio Flamigo. Planet Hollywood , paris etc. can earn one per person every 24 hours. Had a great time.

2. ShepherdDon

ShepherdDon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the trip.

Doesn't winnings in US $ translate to more $ at home?

3. Joeferg22

Joeferg22 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on all the VP hits. I am heading out the 11th to NYNY. Did you hit your Aces with kickers, royal, and 2-4 hits with kickers all at Luxor?

4. phantomfj

phantomfj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does, except for that pesky fee they charge you to convert currency, typically 2-3% each way, so if you convert $1000 back and forth you lose $50, etc .....Once I convert money I usually leave it in US dollars, that just makes sure I have a bankroll start for the next trip!

5. whiskers57

whiskers57 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes all on the same machince.

6. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great run on a great trip! Thanks for the report.

Must...Go...To...Vegas!!
  7. whiskers57

whiskers57 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does not happen very often but it was a great run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.