1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas trip dec. 4th-6th Part 2

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by rdrfn70, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdrfn70

rdrfn70 Low-Roller

Jul 7, 2004

My Trip Report

We roll into Tangerine pupmed because we have all won. we then start drinking Vodka tonics for a couple of hours until about 1 a.m. I realize I am hammered. I lose my friends and go to the coffee shop. I wait and wait for a server and one never comes by? :mad: My buddies stroll by looking for me ask what is going on I continue to tell them service is horrible here (and the ladies next to us) because I have been the about 20 min.'s then about that time a server brings a drink that is wanted and the wrap is was going to order. [​IMG] I tell my friends how did she know what I wanted??? apparently i don't remember ordering ?????
    It made for a funny story the next day though.

We wake up and realize we missed the first football games of the day dohh....
    We do make it down in time to bet on the 1 pm. games and I bet 100 on philly over GB. One of my buddies is so hung over he has to go back to the room and sleep the next 5 hrs. till 6 p.m.
    Me and my other buddy (the divorced guy) decide to hit a gentlemens club. to watch the games. Well we end up staying there a long time I win the philly game and he mets a dancer who wants to meet up with him later. [​IMG]
    good job
    we head to Hard Rock gamble a few hours (all 3 of us) get bottle service and Body English Drink like Rock Stars my friend meets up with his lady friend there and Bill shows up also. Thx Bill.
    I dont remember leaving i hope we paid the Bill? Bill?
    Next thing I know I wake up at about 8 with room service one of my friends ordered? [​IMG] nice call. we eat then its almost time to fly back to reality.
    Parting thoughts
    -I am glad my buddy now has a good Vegas stripper story. [​IMG]
    -It went to fast.
    -I cant wait to get back.
    -We drank too much if that is possible. [​IMG]
  2. DonD

DonD Super Moderator

Nov 5, 2004
    So Cal 91748
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    We drank too much if that is possible.
    I don't know how many too much is either, I always passout before I get there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.