1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Spartan Race

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by JustNgo, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone going to the Las Vegas Super Spartan Race on April 18? Ok, technically not in Vegas proper, but close enough.

2. ScubaStever

ScubaStever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, but I have done the Midwest ones near Chicago the past 3 years. I am doing the Xterra Trail Race April 26 at Lake Las Vegas. Groupon has a really good deal right now with $15 for a 5k, $20 for a 10K and $25 for the 21K. I have done them the past 3 years as I build up my distance.

3. LakeMinnetonkaRealtor

LakeMinnetonkaRealtor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! We're signed up and looking forward to it. A little nervous about all the running, but whatever, we'll make it! Should be fun. You going?

4. ScubaStever

ScubaStever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am signed up for the 21K . Those hills kill me though 2640 feet of going up during the race is tough to train for in the Chicago area.

5. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup. Started in Malibu December 2014 and was hooked. I have an annual pass this year and already did a trifecta at Temecula in Jan. I'm 1 beast shy of a triple trifecta, but I'm not up for running the Temecula beast and WC beast in Tahoe back to back weekends. Where are you staying?

6. LakeMinnetonkaRealtor

LakeMinnetonkaRealtor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monte Carlo and Cosmo. This will be our first Spartan, we're both Crossfitters, and have both run plenty of distance races. We are surely looking forward to combo. Where are you staying?

7. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't decided between MB and Delano yet, but somewhere over there. You will probably get addicted after this one.

8. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friend just did the Xterra for Boney Mountain in Camarillo-ish (not sure where the mountain actually lies if it's considered Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Camarillo, or somewhere else).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.