1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Rockstar

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Lhammer28, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone done, or know anyone that as done the "Vegas Rockstar" night club tour? There is a Groupon for it right now and I am thinking its a pretty good deal if you pay $85 for 2 people and you get drinks on the bus and admission to 5 or 6 clubs.....
    Im just curious if the people that run it are cool people or if its lame..

2. msavard

msavard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a terrible value via groupon but understand a couple things about these deals (There are a lot of them):

1) They generally hit several lounges/clubs that have little/no cover anyway
    2) Women wouldn't have to pay cover at any of those places to begin with, nor really wait in line if you text the right host (not promoter... VIP host).
    3) Most of the clubs they mention are lower tier clubs with smaller/less "desirable" crowds.
    4) You WILL be hit up for tips so budget for more cash.
    5) The Bus drink deal is of limited value as most places on the strip are only a few minutes away so you might get a drink or two in total. Drinks are likely pre-mixed punches/concoctions.

Me personally, I'd rather pick the club I'd rather be at, rather than spending 1 hour each at a bunch of clubs (which will be hit or miss). However if you're looking for the whole pub-crawl experience its' not a terrible value. However a group of girls would be far better off (IMO) just going to the lounge (no cover) then heading to one GOOD club and texting the right host for no line/cover and staying there for the night.

Just my .02

3. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate it, that's exactly what I was looking to hear. I kinda figured the drinks would be some sort of pre mixed junk, and Im ok with that! The thing for me, we have 3 girls 2 guys in our group, 2 other girls are Vegas Virgins, and I wanted to show them a good time, one is married coming with her hubby, they love to dance) and the other is single... so, I wanted the single one to have a blast and see what the Vegas nightlife is about. I did look at the list of clubs they go to and they aren't the most popular clubs right now... but we went to the club atop the Rio (name has escaped me) 2 years ago, it wasn't a great crowd at all, full but not our crowd, but we still made it a great time. I just thought that with the right company on the bus, it would be a blast!

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Club Crawls

To be honest, the club crawls are great if your a newbie on a budget or a large group that doesn't care about the big, new busy club. They take you to the clubs that need to fill space. Typically you have to meet at the starting point, and when its done you have to find your own way home. The drink's they typically do are well drinks and you get one or 2 free drinks, or its for an hour or 2, depending on the night and venue. The biggest thing I have heard for complaints is that they use buses, and you will have to walk at almost every venue, and ladies wearing heels will be walking a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.