1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas pools still open or shut down?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by northernlights, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northernlights

northernlights Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do Vegas hotels close down their pools for the winter? If so, when do they shut them down?

Friends of ours are heading to the Bellagio today and will be there for a week.

They were wondering if the pools at Bellagio were still open. Or are they closed for the winter?

Also, if the pools are open, are they heated?

Thanks...

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most pools are closed but some hotels have pools they keep open year round. If they are open, they are definately heated. Not sure about Bellagio pools though, hopefully someone else can answer. Have you called or done a google search?

For me, even coming from Chicago, I wouldn't go to a pool where it's under 75 and sunny.

3. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    7 Bellagio

Click Here for Guaranteed Lowest Vegas Hotel Rates!

Like the hotel itself, this pool is oozing with class. A sight to behold Divided into six distinctive pool courtyard settings, Bellagio's pool area captures the romance of the Old World in the classical setting of a Mediterranean Villa. Escape to a world where service is second to none. Hang poolside and feel like a million.
    Number and size of pools: Six pools.
    Indoor or outdoors: Outdoors.
    Heated: Yes, between 80 to 84 degrees.
    Hours: Summer pool hours: open daily, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Jacuzzi open daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Spring and winter hours: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Jacuzzi open daily, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
    Towel service: Provided by the hotel.
    Jacuzzi: Four.
    Food/Drink service: Two bars are located at the pool area, as well as a cafe offering lunch items. Drink service is also available.
    Chairs and chaises: Provided; they can be reserved one hour beforehand. There is no charge.
    Cabanas: Cabanas can be rented. Situated on the pool grounds, the cabanas feature individual patios, cushioned lounge chairs, a wet bar and a refrigerator stocked with a complimentary fruit plate as well as bottled water and assorted non-alcoholic beverages. The cabanas also offer private dressing areas, a telephone, electrical outlets, a ceiling fan, overhead lighting, misting system, DMX music system and cable television. Most of the cabanas are handicap accessible and food and cocktail service are available for an additional fee.
    Inner tubes, rafts or other pool toys for rent: Rafts can be rented.
    Amenities: No additional amenities are available.
    Handicap accessible:

4. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio has a heated pool that is open year round

I Need Spa
  5. wysiwyg

wysiwyg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was at mirage last year in mid November. It was mid 50s but pool was open. No one in water and just a few brave souls on the chairs. Life guards in hoodies :rolleyes2:

6. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas a few weeks ago. Temps were in the mid 60's. From my balcony I saw people swimming in the Paris pool when the sun was shining, plenty of people in chairs. Walked by Monte Carlo and there were people laying outside and people in hot tub. Part of their pool was closed. I believe I saw water in the Bellagio pool but didn't look during sun hours to see if people were in it. Cosmo pool was closed prepping for the ice rink.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.