1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas NFL Sunday's

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by VegasNick, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasNick

VegasNick Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the books like on NFL sunday's in december? I have been to vegas 20 plus times but oddly enough never on a football weekend. A buddy and I are arriving on sunday, December 8th at 9:00 am and wondering what the odds are of scoring an actual seat at any major book on the strip? Bellagio, aria, mirage, venetian, ceaser's etc. We are staying at pho, so our plan was to hustle to pho to get some action on the 10:00 games, drop our bags off then head to one of the big books to watch the games. Does the traffic at the books usually increase or loosen up as the day goes on? Just curious what the scene is like during football season.

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What you'd expect. Busy for the 10 AM games and doesn't really die off that much. 1 PM games it gets very busy again.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  3. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be lucky to find a seat in any of the big books. When you drop your bags off, you might look at the seating in The Playing Field lounge.

Bonus early day Downtown
    Annual end of the rodeo trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.