1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Mudder 2014 anyone?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Slotchick, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fellow Mudders....tomorrow is the last day for the cheapest rates on the 2014 Vegas Mudder, are you in it??

I love Vegas, there's not a place that gets me as excited to be going :) Pair Vegas with TM, I so can't resist! (just another excuse to get me to Vegas :evillaugh ) Vegas 2013 was so much fun I have to do 2014!

Am I the only crazy Mudder here?

:beer:

2. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard of the "Mudder" runs, my wife has done the Warrior Dash... where in Vegas does this one take place??

3. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The location they have posted for the 2014 TM is Lake Las Vegas - 2030 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy so it looks about 45 mins out of town in Henderson. The 2013 one was out in Beatty was a long drive to and from (about 2 hours), but we had 2 teams going from here (I'm in BC) so we rented a bus for the participants and our spectators.

It's a great event the camaraderie is amazing! We found the waits for the obstacles were minimal; unlike what it was in Whistler. Our team completed the course in Vegas in under 4 hours; whereas, Whistler took just over 5 hours.

I haven't done a Warrior Dash but I do believe they are similar pending on the distance you do. TM's are about 13 miles :) Tons of fun!!

4. DeMoN2318

DeMoN2318 The DERS

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HOORAW!!!

Just finished Seattle this past weekend!

I might do Vegas '14...not sure yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.