1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Lovers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tcmain2, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcmain2

tcmain2 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone, My wife and I have been to Vegas 5 times together and I have been there once prior(for 6 weeks). We now make it an annual vacation for us(The hubby and wife getaway). We usually go the week of Memorial Day. We like the Strip but visit Fremont everytime we go. We always stay at MGM's properties (nicer rooms) but do alot of our gambling at the Harrah's properties. We always have a list of things that we want to do when we go and always pre-order a show to attend. We never check over half our list off because we get side tracked. We just love everything Vegas. We dont get much sleep when we are on Vegas Time, its goes to fast to waste. We are 51 days away until take off to our next getaway to Vegas. And the time is going by slowly.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Hope the time goes quickly for you and then have a great trip!!

3. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Reading your post, you sound just like me, which means you'll fit in very nicely here. Hope your time goes quickly!

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We started off as a yearly anniversary trip, but not we try for twice a year when the prices are good and a healthy budget available.

This used to be us too, but suggest pinging a host because you will be surprised on how much better the offers are via the CET properties.

Sounds just like us. I like to go with a list just in case we run out of cash or something. Don't ever recall a trip where we crossed off everything from the list which is a good thing as it gives an incentive to plan another trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.