1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Local

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Krystof, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krystof

Krystof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone, I'm a Vegas local since October of '08 but new to the forum, just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Krystof, I'm a professional tattoo artist at Club Tattoo in the Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood, so if you have any questions on tattoos, feel free to ask. I'm also interested in Blues Nights, Bike Nights, car shows, etc. Looking foreward to meeting you.

-KRYSTOF

Attached Files:

2. Vegas Dave

Vegas Dave Newbie

Krystof, welcome. Good to have a Vegas local. How long have you lived there?

3. Krystof

Krystof Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been here since October of '08, moved here from Massachusetts just in time for the economic crash, heh.

4. Shelbymae

Shelbymae Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would love to get a tattoo while in vegas, but the one I want would take about 4 days to complete..LOL (thats the whole trip for me) And take all my fun money too and leave me eating out of garbage cans or something. Welcome to the site..I am new but everyone has been super friendly and full of information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.