1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas in April vs June? What to expect?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every year, my friends and I go to Vegas around mid-June. It's a great time, but hot as hell! All of our schedules opened up to the possibility a of mid-April trip. Outside of the obvious (slightly cooler temperatures), what else can we expect from an April trip vs a June trip? I know all the pools are open, but we don't want to ruin a good thing, if there is something odd about April. I realize this is a very general question, all/any feedback is greatly appreciated!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went in April in 2012, and June in 2013. April was fun, the upside is things were not quite as packed at the pool. We did a couple or three hours a day at the pool, it was fun and pleasant. There were a couple windy days that harshed the vibe, it def was not that hot LV weather that makes you just want to live at the pool.

I think if the pool is your priority just keep going in June. If the pool is third or fourth on your priority list then April may be for you.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.