1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas dress code

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by pete, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pete

pete Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be having my stag do (bachelor party) in Vegas in a couple of weeks and some of the guys are concerned about the dress code. As we will be starting it during the day we want to wear shorts and t-shirts but are concerned about later in the evening. We wont be going to any clubs but will be drinking in Freemont Street mainly and ending up on the strip and finishing somewhere along the lines of Coyote Ugly (yes I know not cool but seems a laugh). Will we be allowed in bars on the strip in shorts and t-shirts??

2. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you will be fine. We (ladies) wanted to go clubbing or checking out a few clubs and it said that heels were required, with that said we decided against it. During our week vacation we were in comfortable shirts, capris, and tennis shoes.
    For the most part that is the way everyone appeared.
    Congratulations!

3. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You might want to consider a comfortable polo shirt, which is a little dressier and will look better than a t-shirt. That being said, from what I've seen people wear shorts and t-shirts pretty much everywhere in Vegas except the high-end night clubs.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with AC Mike... There are still a few hold-overs from the Eisenhower administration here on the VMB that yearn for suit and ties, but fortunately we've moved-on to an era where it's possible to look nice and be comfortable in shorts and a polo shirt.

5. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are plenty of places in Vegas that will take your money and show you a good time while you're wearing shorts. A few places that don't allow shorts like the clubs and fancy restaurants. Check out the Linq in the evening. Looks like a fun place.

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bars yes nite clubs shorts are a no no, so it realy depends on what your hitting at nite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.