1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas countdown! 3 days to go!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jimi22, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimi22

Jimi22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm so ready to get this vacation started. I will try to give updates as the trip progresses. We fly out of Tulsa at 8:00AM Monday morning. We will be staying at the Stratosphere again. I have noticed the Strat. Doesn't get much love on here be love it. I'm planning on spending a lot of time downtown this trip because I like the vibe. I also plan on seeing the mob museaum. Wish me luck and BOOMER SOONER!!!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a couple ladies I work with who are in their early 40's, but look and act much younger, and they LOVE the Strat!!! They can stay almost anywhere they want on their business visits to LV and they choose there. Another lady that works with us visited the Mob Museum last week and came back and told all of us we "must" go check it out... well worth the time and the $$.

Hope you have a GREAT time!!!

3. snoopydogj

snoopydogj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Yes the mob museum is well worth it. If you like that sort of thing, it's a great way to "kill" 3 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.