1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Club/Pub crawl recommendations?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by MinnesotaMike, Jun 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MinnesotaMike

MinnesotaMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am toying with the idea of doing a club crawl but as I read the reviews on various sites, it seems there is a lot of negatives or lack of follow through of promises made by the promoters. So, I'm looking for any feedback from any of you that have done these crawls. Any recommendations for specific tours?

My wants? 2-4 clubs, would like mid to upper tier clubs (Hyde, Drais, Light, Chateau, etc).

Thanks in advance!

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have tried most of them and Sin City was the best. They really make a night of it with the two tier party bus and the shots they pass out. Very fun atmosphere. Vegas Crawls is very good as well, but I didn't like having to walk from club to club in a big group. Groupon usually has deals for both.

3. MinnesotaMike

MinnesotaMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the quick response. I guess I waited too long :-( I'm going this Saturday & they (sin city) are sold out for Saturday night. Will have to look other tours like the 2nd one you listed. Thanks again!

4. pac1971

pac1971 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did Nite Tours a couple of years ago on a Sunday night. Lots of fun..lots of free booze on the bus between clubs. We started at the Bank..then Body English..then Hakkisan. Everything was well organized and had a really good host.

5. MinnesotaMike

MinnesotaMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pac:
    Good stuff! I'll check them out as well... thanks!

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't go wrong with Vegas Crawls, I have used them like 4x. We just really liked the bus trip and the shots that got everybody going between bars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.