1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Breakdown

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by schwaiguy, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Apr 29, 2011
    shithole, NM
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I was on vacation in Vegas, and my car broke down. I managed to get it back to South Point, but I was scared of sinking major $ into bad car problems. I did not know what to do, but grab locals and ask for a good garage. Unfortunately, a lot of customer service people in Vegas just moved there and can’t help out as much as they might like to. I made it back to South Point and from my hotel room e-mailed Chris Hornak of freevegasclubpasses.com. He turned me onto the garage he uses: TJ Auto, 3540 E Tropicana Ave.

The next day, I called AAA. A good-looking tow truck operator named Jovanni came, had me raise the hood, and spotted the problem. He fixed it good enough to for me to get to the garage. (If you call AAA in Vegas, you could request him.) I got to TJ and even though they did not have the part, the guy fixed it in five minutes and would not take any money. When I told him I wanted to give him something, he said just share the love and get the word around. So I’m going to post this on Yelp. If you break down in Vegas and want good, honest automotive repair, go to TJ.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.