1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas bachelor party thats not a bachelor party

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by mrwhite, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrwhite

mrwhite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi evryone, I found this site over the weekend and it seems to be an invalueable source of Las Vegas information.

We are 9 lads in our late 20's/early 30's heading to Vegas this September from Ireland for what started out as a bachelor party. Unfortunately the week before we booked our trip the groom called the wedding off and being the kind and caring friends we are, our first question was "but we're still going to vegas arent we"? Of course we were.

We are spending 6 nights in the MGM and Vegas experience is varied amongst the group. some have been a few times, some have never been before. I have been once, back in 2008. It was the last leg of a holiday that tool in San Fran and LA and I spent a got portion of my time ill and in bed so i always felt Vegas and I had unfinished business. What small glimpse of the wonders on offer only fueled my desire to one day return, and that day is almost here.

Looking forward to working my way through the stories on here to help run down the clock until take off.....

2. Bossplayer21

Bossplayer21 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the groom still with his fiancé? In my opinion, the only thing better than a bachelor party is a divorce/single party!!!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board mrwhite!! Sounds like quite an adventure you will have. Have a great time & tell us all about it when you can!!

4. mrwhite

mrwhite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    very much not together anymore lol. the groom doesnt seem too concerned tho, just delighted to be going to vegas

5. CaliMike

CaliMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is always something like this..

Men after break up.jpg

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.