1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas 5-13 March. Whats happening? :-)

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by hselland81, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hselland81

hselland81 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi.

Going on my first trip to Vegas 5-13 March. Anything special that happens i vegas then that i should see/do? :)
    We are staying at Aria. Where do we go if we want to buy snacs and drink (Cola, Pepsi ++ ) to have in the room? And what is the prices +/- for a can of coke, bag of chips +++ ? :) Nice to know.

2. CaliMike

CaliMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have a store inside Aria that sells snacks, but they will be very expensive. What I do is go across the street to Walgreens, it is open 24 hrs. There is also a CVS around the corner just make a right. Both will be a decent walk though.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  3. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in Vegas March 5th - 9th. Nascar race is on the 8th, still undecided if I'll go to that. Never been, could be an experience

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could give you a list . . . all I know is that I will be there for 1 day on March 12 and the economy rental car agency I usually use wants to charge me $77.00 for one day!!!!

I can only speak to mLife properties and downtown

Mandalay Bay - shark reef
    Bellagio - Art museum - Fabrege Egg collection
    Mirage - Secret Garden
    Monte Carlo - take a picture in the lobby with the BMG statues
    NY-NY - Manhattan Express

Downtown
    Slotzilla - zip line
    Golden Nugget - world's largest gold nugget and the Shark Tank
    at night - Fremont Street Experience

There's about a hundred other things to do . . Those are all the G-PG rated things.

GGWU!!!!! My "rebate" for the years play!!
  5. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be there March 9-12. Seems like good timing to be earlier than the spring breakers and before MM. I'm hoping for nice weather!

Don't forget to visit Lucky Cat at Cosmo. Across the street from Aria there is a gigantic Walgreens. They have everything you could ever imagine. Also inside the shops at Planet Hollywood there is an ABC store and they have a ton of snacks and even liquor at decent prices.

40th Birthday Bash!
  6. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm there too at the same time. I saw the NASCAR race in 2009 opting for the VIP weekend package which while near $900 got me a VIP parking pass. I was going to do it again this year and when I went to book it you have to buy two VIP packages to get ONE VIP parking pass. Turds. The traffic is awful geting to/from the race and quite frankly been there, done that. So no NASCAR for me this year.

If youve never been though, opt for the Saturday Nationwide race They still take lots of left turns and crash. Traffic jam wont be as bad and the tickets are cheaper.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.