1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas 40th

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by bmtipp, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmtipp

bmtipp Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All, I'm going to LV for a 40th at the end of September with 12 Irish guys, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! A few of us have been there plenty of times but 3 or 4 are Vegas Virgins, no interest in gambling just here for booze.

thanks in advance....

2. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like you are interested in just getting drunk and having a good time. I've done a club/bar crawl twice for a group of guys (one bachelor party, one 30th birthday party) in the last 2 years and I would do it all over again! There's a discount on Groupon which you can get it for $39 I think which gets you access to 3 clubs and 2 bars and a drink at each place. A good way to start off the weekend for sure.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you're Irish....

9 Fine Irishmen in NYNY. The Pub in Monte Carlo. I'm a big fan of the Whisky attic http://whiskyattic.com/ which could be something different for a larger group.

Where are you staying? You can definitely do a pub crawl on your own also bouncing around from bar to bar.

4. bmtipp

bmtipp Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stay in the Bellagio, normally hit the Griffin, Hyde, Mix and always seem to end up in Cheethas!!!Thanks for the tips...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.